Sunday, June 24, 2007

facts of the early-morning:


i'll be moaning over my GP paper 30 hours from now. i'm about 10% prepared for mid-years. i woke up at 4pm today to have my lunch before going back to sleep till 7.30pm, so i've been awake for barely 8 hours, i've been using the comp from then, meaning i haven't studied today. i haven't started on econs, which is on mon, and i can't find my notes. i only started on one chapter of bio. my math is still alright other than functions and graphs. i'm contemplating giving up chem for mid-years. the words "start studying, ruth, stop wallowing in self-pity" doesn't seem to work. i dun have to announce it, but i shall one more time, i'm TOASTED for mid-years. God bless me, Amen.


my mum says i can be a good pianist! right, time to abandon my books and focus more on the piano. LOL!

No comments: