Saturday, June 02, 2007

hoho. i was on my way up to the music room this morning and i met mr tay coming out of his car. so he started talking to me, asking me why aren't i going for the cco china trip (again). lol yeah i told him that i'm gonna use the time to study! LOL. haha and as what i expected him to say, he said that we should learn how to balance CO and studies. lol! oh he said that i'm tall! HAHA. and he apparently din know that i'm actually TALL till he saw my reflection. oh man, so amusing. lol.


17 ppl dazu. how cool is that! haha. not bad, we managed to kind of go through dong once. it was at a very slow speed and we skipped some parts, but i consider it quite fruitful. considering that there were only 17 ppl. haha!


so annoying. the dizi scores were all intact, but they just had to miss out the qu di 1 score. fiona and i had to painfully copy everything from the zong pu. oh man.. after bending over the zong pu squinting over crotchets and minims for 3 hours, i'm dead sure my sight-reading for manuscripts has improved ten folds. and i guess my eyesight has worsened an equal amount. honestly, the writer of the zong pu has terrible handwriting, it's so difficult to tell if the note is on the space or on the line, whether it's an E or an F. garh! and anyway, the inheritors of the score are gonna be so, so, SO HONOURED, FAR BEYOND WORDS. coz the score's handwritten by ME! omg.. whoever you guys are, you have my utmost envy. and anyone who sells my original copy's gonna be a millionaire! LOL!


i'm soooooooo sleepy now YAWN!!!! and there's spring cleaning tmr, how fun. i'm sure gonna stand 1 metre away from anything i touch lest a cockroach drops on me. i'm gonna run 5 miles if that happens! hoho.


waking up at the same as our grandpa sun tmr. going to the airport bright and early to send zilu off! whoa, she's gonna be so touched. so rare that you have a NOBLE person like me sending you off! lol. =D

No comments: