Thursday, June 28, 2007

I SURVIVED THE MID-YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo! liberation till the day the results return. haha. let me update about my extremely torturous four days.


GP was alright. econs was.. >.< i heard that 3 ppl walked out of the hall the moment they opened the paper. haha i din even know what the questions were about! guess it's due to a LACK of sleep. din sleep the previous night coz my afternoon nap was looooooooooong, i was worried about the mid-years, i hadn't started studying, and i had to try to make sense out of the abundant blank boxes in my notes. lol. yeah i was sooooo sleepy i think i fell asleep while writing and when i was more sober i realised that i'd written some incoherent nonsense and had to cancel that whole chunk. yikes, my sleep! dammit, they had to ask loads on market structure, which i din really touch coz i realised i lost my notes. ROAR.


bio was alright, considering i only studied 4 out of 10 chapters (happens when you only start studying at 12am). yeah, i was too busy watching tv. and that reminds me, CSS! shall talk about that later. haha, i was still surviving rather well at the front part of the paper but when it came to the essays.. yes, i'm that lucky, none of the questions were anything that i'd studied. so it was time for my wonderful story-telling. honestly, i think i'm a great story-teller! lol, my class was commenting that i was sooooo slack, staring out of the window the whole time. yeah, i was sourcing for inspiration and answers. but i managed to churn out long, long answers! containings loads of bull.


math was alright as well. but there were so many graphs. i'm quite sure that none of my graphs will be completely correct. lol.


ooh the main highlight, CHEM. i knew i was screwed the moment i opened the MCQ booklet. credit to my decision to go to sleep after flipping through a few pages of chemical bonding yesterday. haha, i just wasn't in the mood to study. back to the MCQ. there isn't a question to which the answer i am certain of. meaning, i could well get a zero! hee. i shaded lots of Ds, i'll pray that some of them are correct. the structured questions were better, but the essay questions.. bleah. i'll probably get 10 marks for the entire paper. ha, i'm bound to get a U. bracing myself for some sarcastic speeches.


yes! it feels good coming home to have a 6-hour nap without feeling depressed over the chunk of information i'll have to force into my head, it feels good being able to watch tv without wishing that 9pm will come to a standstill so that i will never need to hit the books. oh man, i'm already having difficulty surviving the mid-years, what am i gonna do for As? haha.


right, enough of my 5 U tendencies. it's time for sth light. DONUT FACTORY!!!!! haha, yuqian and i went to queue just now! we queued for 3 hours! but it din really feel like 3 hours. it passed quite quickly hoho. sadly, i attempted to carry the box in a more comfortable way by hugging it. and the blueberry's a little messed up now. lol. oh, city hall was so vj-dominated today! every corner we turned, there was a group of vj ppl. cool.


campus superstar. i dun see the point of the 70-30 when guohao can still be in. i would have hurled something at the tv if that something hadn't been my phone. garh.


all that last-minute excessive cramming is making me a little dazed. a few days of sleep would do me good. lol, time to get glued to the tv. go watch the 9pm show on channel 8, it's so retarded it'll get you laughing so hard without knowing why.

No comments: