Wednesday, June 13, 2007

haha. i really draaaaaaaagged myself to the airport this morning! went to meet yuqian at eunos at 8am. i was walking with my eyes half-closed. lol. yup, we went to burger king. and jolie stalked me there! LOL! she msg-ed me in the morning asking me where was i hahahahaha. i spent the first 2 hours plus or so with my hands glued to yuqian's rubik's cube. it's really addictive! i couldn't get my hands off it until jolie msg-ed me to START STUDYING and being the obedient soul that i am, i finally took out my math notes hoho. anyway, i'm so proud of myself for being able to complete the cube! i'll still fumble sometimes at the last few steps, but i can do the first few steps really quickly now! WATCH ME! :D lol.


halfway through studying, the aunty at BK came to tell us that we were occupying too much space! garh. so we evacuated to mac. lam lee and cristal joined us a little later, and we played bridge for quite a long time. but at the very least i'm a little more productive today HAHA.


oh yes, someone said hi to me at BK just now. i stared at the person for quite a while searching my memory for a clue to who she is. and i realised.. it's RUTH, my classmate in primary 4! gosh, i haven't seen her in AGES and she actually recognises me! i guess i'm just unforgettable huh. lol!


i'm so suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper sleepy now and i wonder if i should go to the airport tmr. hmmm.

No comments: