Saturday, January 13, 2007

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!! tiring week. i guess i haven't gotten over the honeymooning from after the Os. haish. oman.. lessons are so so so so so so boring!!!! i can't get myself to pay attention. take today's 2 periods of bio lecture. i din get anything out of it. instead i was fantasizing about getting beautiful O level results. LOL! n econs.. it's so dreadfully boring i'm sure more than half the students in the LT were asleep! CHEM. my goodness. i miss mrs grace ong so, so, so, so much!!!!! =( aye i think i need looooooooooooots of time to get used to JC life n the lessons. haha.


oh did i mention how our timetable SUCKS?????? yes it SUCKS to the core. we have sooooooo many gaps in between, causing our lessons to end so super late. esp on tues. we have lessons n some breaks until 1.20. from 1.20 to 4.50, we have a long, long LONG break. n PE's from 4.50 to 5.25. wth! yeah i love PE. but not when it's one measly period squashed at such a terrible time. i can't bear the thought of staying back for 3 n a half hours JUST FOR ONE PERIOD OF PE omg. perhaps some ppl have it worse. but i can't get used to this! haha. owell. TIME is the factor. hoho.


lessons aside, i went for netball n table tennis trials on wed. there goes my dream of joining table tennis. it's on fri n clashes with co! haha. netball trials were kinda embarrassing. i was so focused on the ball n i kept reversing n ended up tripping over the base of the netball net. n my hand still hurts. lol. my goodness! heh but i scored a beautiful goal from far! LOL! ahh now i'm thinking if i should join netball. it eats into my 7pm television time!


whoa 07s34 seems to be getting smaller n smaller. we had 23 ppl initially n we're now left with 20. weilin transferred back to dhs!!! leaving me all alone n the only pathetic dhs person in my class. but i'm glad the ppl in my class rawk! =D hoho. ooh. i realised i haven't started writing to my mortals. be patient k! wahahax.


yikes! i'm peeling!!!!!! for the first time in my life. i've gotten several sunburns but this is the first time i'm peeling! on my face n it's so freaking disgusting. i'm glad i dun have to go to sch for the next 2 days. HAHAHA.


wooh i just watched survivor. i'm soooo unhappy with the results. but well, life goes on! wohoho.


co is getting boring. coz bogay is back. GARH.


i met valerie at popular today. i always knew she was spying on my every move! HAHA.


whee my birthday's coming! why are you still here? SHOO N GET MY PRESENT READY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =D =D =D

No comments: