Monday, January 22, 2007

i gotta announce sth. i ponned my first bio lecture today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! yeah i ponned it together with hannah, chialing n ivan. we went to hide in the library n i taught hannah maths!!!! oman i'm actually teaching ppl maths. unbelieavable. but i think my teaching isn't good. hehe.


omg there's co until 7pm on wed! haish there goes my ying huo chong de meng. is that the title? hahahahahaha. then there's co at dhs on fri from 4.30 to 6. my goodness, travel soooooooo far all the way to buona vista just for 1 n a half hours of dazu? i think the bus trip there takes longer than that. HAHA. oh. suyun asked me to promote tickets for gongyan. so..........


DHSCO gongyan
3rd march 2007 (that's 8 days before my birthday)
victoria concert hall
the alumni aka J1s aka ME (kidding, it's not JUST ME) will be playing guan yu n hong lou meng! come down n support me US!!!!!!!!!!! LOL =D
tickets are available............................... no, i dunno about the tickets, dun ask me. LOL


heheh i was talking to wanting n lamlee just now. n i realise i miss them ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! oman we must, must, MUST go out soon! not when the O level results are released! before that! okay????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHA. oman.. i really can't wait to see them again!!!! ha. i bet they miss me like crazy. LOL!


i wonder when will the O level results be released. seriously, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! partly coz i really wanna know how i did, n also coz i wanna see everyone again!!!! 4C! 4C! n the teachers! n mr sng! my gosh, i really miss him now that we have this principal who loves making speeches that are far from short, sharp n sweet. heh. i hope results will be out on 9th feb coz it's sooner. but if it's on 14th feb, we get almost 1 whole week off from sch! heheh. owell. whatever it is.. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


oman it's past 12. i bet i'll be dozing off in class again tmr. like i never do. hoho. good morning s'pore!

No comments: