Sunday, January 07, 2007

HOHO. an entry to JOANNE! whoa joanne better be honoured! haha. at the start of last year i thought joanne was nice n gentle. n turned out that she's soooooooooooooooo violent n almost everyone's scared of her! including me. LOL. a really smart person who gets above 85 for ONLY A FEW subjects. her expectations are sky high! hahaha. whoa.. can't believe that she's flying tmr! in just a couple of hours. haish.. i wonder if i'll see her again. haha. but in the meantime, i won forget her crankiness. HAHA. yeah i won forget how she just loves "knee-ing" ppl, scolding ppl, whacking me with pillows, making a swimming pool out of my pencilcase (i won be using the pencilcase anymore, sadly hehe), wanting to make cheese out of my sunny yellow file! haha. crazy joanne. i'll miss having her sit diagonally in front of me n me singing in class, annoying her so that she turns back to stare at me. lol. heh but i'm sure she will miss my singing more. dun deny it, joanne. HAHA. anyway.. ALL THE BEST JOANNE!!!!! dun forget me k? nah you won. n i'm sure you'll miss me. wahahax. i'll visit you when i fly to germany one day. LOL! MISS ME!!!!! =D

No comments: