Tuesday, January 23, 2007

maths lecture today was sooooooooo boring. the lecturer wanted to use the GC. my GC was still resting patiently in the case, waiting for me to open it n let it come to live. so i painstakingly cut the two ends of the case (thanks to my lousy scissors, it took me a whole period). n when i finally got the GC out, she din wanna use it anymore! LOL! do pardon my boredom for blogging about this HAHAHA.


today's a sleepy day for me. i fell asleep during chem lecture n almost fell asleep during bio tutorial. even when i was standing up doing the GP presentation i could feel myself drifting. n talking about GP, i failed my very first GP essay! haish. i was so demoralised. haha.


our class went to thaipan again just now! yeah, before PE. lol. we were there waiting for time to pass n decided to each say sth about ourselves. ha. n i very proudly told everyone that i entered vjc with 19 points! haha. argh PE was a killer. i guess it wasn't the PE but the fact that we went to thaipan n ate lots before that. heheh. yeah when i was running i could feel water n longans bouncing in my stomach. hoho i ran halfway n started skipping. skipping's less tiring! wahahax.


after PE, i went to meet yuqian, lamlee n cristal! woohoo! we went to parkway for dinner n i shared lotsa lame stuff with them. lol. they came to my house after that. n I LEARNT TO PLAY THE CLARINET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's seriously difficult man.. requires lots of energy. but i could play! n yuqian said i have talent! HAHAHAHAHAHA =D heh they wanted to hear me play pop songs on the dizi. so i played whatever they wanted me to. so fun. haha!


ahhhhhh sleepy!!!!!! i should go sleep soon. hoho. good night n have fun!

No comments: