Sunday, January 07, 2007

i'm feeling sooooooooooo lazy to blog. so i'll make this as short as possible. n i'm really sleepy. the first few days at vjc were FUN FUN FUN, but tiring tiring tiring. oman I TOTALLY LOVE THE MASS DANCE!!!!!!! but i admit that i can't really rmb the steps. haha. ooh it was so cool that i got reunited with so many taonanites! n i was really surprised that gabriel n calvin recognised me. n shaofang actually found me familiar. whoa i thought i was unnoticeable, being in tao nan for such a short time. HAHA. i think osiris consists of a really enthu bunch of ppl! but there's kinda too many dunmanians in it. lol. owell i shouldn't complain hah. oho i feel so totally honoured. mr fong yeow wah saw me on the first day of sch n said hi to me! the vice-principal of vjc said hi to me! LOL. oman, i have an absolutely lame senior by the name of zilu. i was at the CO booth, n ruth the senior was there too. so zilu said, "hi ruth, this is ruth. hi ruth, this is ruth." my goodness! LOL!!!!


my goodness! the training schedule for netball is like........................... *faints*


oh yes i'm surprised i actually got the subject combi i wanted. n now i'm thinking if i'm actually able to do it. lol. oh we came to know our classes yesterday. when i went up to V48, our CT venue, i saw huang yue in the classroom. for a moment i was really happy but then i found out that she was in the wrong venue. LOL. more n more ppl walked into the classroom n i realised i was the only person from dhs there. oman i felt so lonely! until weilin strolled in much later. haha. yeah our class only has 2 dunmanians. but it's better than me being the only one. n it's really cool coz we'll get to make more new friends! YAY!!!!!! oman, i really hope weilin doesn't transfer back to dhs! haha. oh yeah our class is really interesting. with 3 different combis. bcme, bcmTSD n bcmMusc! cool yeah? haha. i really like my class man! despite only knowing 2 ppl, weilin n calvin. but i'm looking forward to having lots of fun! wooh 07s34 will ROCK!!!!! =D


i was enjoying much needed sleep n that was disrupted by yuqian, who called me at 10.36 EARLY IN THE MORNING! whoa. apparently she, joanne n lamlee would be meeting at aljunied mrt at 11.15, so i had to scram out of my house then. haha i went back to catch a little more snooze before crawling to eunos mrt. i was so totally in sleep mode! yeah joanne, yuqian n i went to the sakae sushi at OUB centre first, then we waited for lamlee who took an eternity to arrive. haha. we went to bugis after that to shop for cristal's present. we walked till i felt my legs were gonna break. anyway, we bought a pencilcase, waterbottle n earrings for cristal. wahlao they refused to accept my suggestion of buying the pair of elephant earrings! i think they were so cute!!!!! LOL! joanne left shortly after, n lamlee n yuqian came to my house. to play monopoly. so lame huh? haha. yep we waited for cristal to come, n she also took an eternity. HAHA.


i was wondering if i should attend vjc's sea regatta on mon, or go back to dhs to watch co's orientation. n i finally decided that i should be at vjc! of course. i would be absolutely bored to death should i go back to dhs. hehe. anyway, my juniors are capable n i doubt they need my help =D lol.


oman, i can't believe it. joanne will be leaving for the UK on mon! that's like, so freaking soon, n i dunno when i will ever see her again. haish................ will be sending her off early in the morning before flying to vjc. hmmmmm........ it's...... kinda sad thinking of it. joanne's leaving, diane's leaving too. owell, but everyone has their own plans! i really admire their independence! if it were me, i would be crying my eyes out now. heheh.


i'm soooooooooo sleepy! i've been sleeping so little these few days. i guess i haven't gotten over my nocturnal habits. haha.


heheh. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CRISTAL!!!!!!! hey, but i already wished her yesterday. n guess what she replied. "hope you'll have fun at vjc n meet ppl as nice as me!" n yuqian n lamlee said she has been influenced by me. NO WAY! =P

No comments: