Sunday, January 07, 2007

whoa i gotta wake up at 5.30am tmr n i should be sleeping soon but i dun feel like sleeping anytime soon n i guess i'll end up zombie-ing around tmr again. HAISH. anyway, i finally bought my stuff today! at least now i feel more prepared to go to sch. wahahax.


sea regatta at east coast park tmr! "no one leaves ecp dry" my goodness. what if someone can't swim? xianghong says i'll save them. LOL! hmm.. should i go back to dhs after the sea regatta tmr? i think it's kinda pointless. but i did promise to go. hehe. aye i shall decide tmr.


lamlee, yuqian n cristal are coming to my house EARLY in the morning tmr, then my mum will fetch us to the airport to send joanne off. n i wonder how's cristal gonna come. skate maybe. cristal makes me laugh man. she said she's gonna bring our stuff she bought from korea. then later she said, "no, not for you all. i bought them for myself n i'm bringing to show you all only." .................. LOL!!!!


wahlaoo i can't stand the smell of my shampoo! it smells good but it's so strong n i feel like i'm getting a headache. HAHA.


should i go to sch tmr on my own or wait for the PIG BIMBO VALERIE to arrive n then CAB back with her? aye. leave tmr's things to tmr! HOHO =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also the rest of the website is very good.


Check out my site: weightloss centers