Wednesday, April 12, 2006

wohoho. let me tell all of u, mon's fenzu was THE BEST EVER!!!! n i mean THE best. oh i'm referring to the qudis coz xiaoxue n i were fen-ing them. n they were sooooo much better than i expected. whoa.. i bet if zsl were there the efficiency level would be like 1/4 of ours man. HA.


yayy, let me announce that i passed my bio test quite highly n i'm surprised coz i never expected it n it's my highest in 3 whole years! lolol. ah i failed my chem test though. but i'm still happy coz i improved HAHA.


oh yes, everyone please congratulate me on the count of three. I TIDIED MY TABLE YTD!!!!!! n tidying that alone used up 5 big plastic bags of rubbish. LOL. but my table's so freaking neat now man. i should have taken a before n after pic of it n i bet everyone will be impressed. lolol. i rock man!


oho, triple S was fun, except for the fact that ms seah wronged me. owell, WHATEVER. i think i rawk anw. coz i finished the A maths hw given today n handed it up to ms lim. looooooool. HAHA cristal said my baby pic looks like chicken little. so of course i took out the postcard for her to see. LOL~


to your jubilance, to your nonchalance, to your anger, to your dismay, I AM GOING TO CHEENA!!!!!!!!!!!


hoho. thankew valerie for the belated b'dae present n xianghong for the LIME GREEN earphone pads which were so nice n so many ppl wanted to steal them. HAHA =D


RUTH ROX!

No comments: