Saturday, April 08, 2006

oho ttk still thinks i should go to china. haish.. i dunno. i doubt it really makes a difference, but common sense really says that i shouldn't go. n looking at the no. of ppl who think they're so good, i dun really wanna go either. but i'm not in a position to decide coz the ultimate power lies in my parents. yeah i said i'm gonna talk to them tonight. but i haven't. lol.


i received a postcard from suyun just now, which begged me to go china. then i recalled the letter n i feel really sad. argh.. but yeah, the decision doesn't lie with me. let's just leave it to fate =) MY JUNIOR ROX YEAH!


joanne is MAD. she stole a small piece of my eraser n started cutting it up. then all of a sudden she turned around n threw it at me, which went into my shirt. of course i threw back n she said it went into her mouth. LOL that's so damn funny please. HAHA. yar we were all throwing things at one another n mr yeo din even notice. heh.


whoa i nearly died during the 3 period of eng. sooooo boring. lol. when AA said she was sure no one got the porous qn correct i was so tempted to raise my hand when she asked who got it right. but of course i din. so embarrassing. lol!


there was the meeting with yingchun after sch. nth much. about china trip, obviously. heheh.


i'm sorry for ppl who love discouraging me. coz it's not gonna work. u know very well ur words are actually junk to me. so.. just.. SHH!!!


wow, i'm actually that important. LOL~


suntec suntec suntec

No comments: