Saturday, April 08, 2006

went suntec today with joanne lamlee n yuqian. to buy wanting's present. HOHO. wahh lamlee bought some small funny water guns n started shooting me. heh. but the guns are so cute. lol! uh then went to plaza sing. then joanne left. n we went to bugis. i think today's the longest i ever shopped. my legs are still aching now. wahax.


i think it's so coincidental. throughout the whole of today i was commenting that i wanna change my specs. THEN when i was wiping my specs, that thing (dunno what izzit called) dropped off. n i can't fix it. shall ask my mum later. hoho but maybe it really is a sign that i should change my specs. lol! i'm a little blind now though. heheh.


oh no, i just realised i forgot to thank clarissa for the cute towel she gave me on gongyan. lol yeah. thankew thankew! =)

No comments: