Friday, April 21, 2006

whoa, i think time is passing like a bullet train currently. SIGHX. oho. xiuyi dropped by at my house on mon to pass me some money. n she gave me a stack of dhs foolscap! she helped me save money man. THANKS!!!! =D lolol. ohh. fenzu. not bad. jiayu is.. UNBELIEVABLE. ha.


heh i din know it was NAPFA on tues. but anw, there was. yes. n i'm still feeling sad over it coz i got A for everything except THE DAMN SIT N REACH!!!!! garh. i thought there would be a second try so the first time i did it anyhow n there wasn't a second try! haish.. =( but i'm surprised that i actually jumped 191 for SBJ. it's like my furthest ever n it's quite unbelievable. HMM..


oh no, life's so lame now. everyday the few of us would just be using the water guns to shoot at each other n everyday my back would be sooooo wet. dortx. lol! wahh mr yeo actually said i'm wearing a helmet. LOL. madness. but it's kinda funny. heh. oh yay, i'm happy that i passed my chem practical quite highly. FOR THE FIRST TIME. haha.


loo laoshi is amusing. in 2 periods, she can finish three yan jiangs. how FAST that is man. at the rate she goes.............. it'll never reach my turn lol. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sian. i should have gone with lamlee n yuqian to parkway just now. then i wouldn't have been moping around at home. bah.


u know, i'm PISSED now. i'm supposed to be like RETIRED since 1 apr, but it's at this time that i actually have the most work to do. n i'm like perpetually finding twc for most of my recesses? wth please. one min i'm allowed to retire, the next i have to do all the stupid things for all the stupid reasons. then there are all those meetings which most of the time nth comes out of. i'm sorry for being ap but this is really what i feel n this is what really stresses me out. it's not like u dunno my situation now. why do i still have to do all this rubbish? aren't i already officially retired? please, i dun even wanna go to china now. bleah.


ARGH. how irritating. i wanna go to sch. for lessons! then i won be bored at home. blaha.

No comments: