Saturday, April 03, 2010

To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to Easter a couple days ago. It felt that there was too much on my plate such that I couldn't lift it, yet I didn't feel like I could get rid of anything on it. Well the doctor didn't give me nerve supplements for nothing. *Cue Sarah's "remember to take your nerve supplements!"* Maybe, just maybe, it was a protest from my body, that it couldn't take my last-minute rushing anymore. So it went on a strike, leaving me overwhelmed by the amount of things I had to do, yet without the strength to accomplish anything. I was terrified at the thought of work.

I'm still extremely tired. But I thank God for His grace and strength. Thank God that the three shows for the Easter Musical went well today. I can't believe it's over. All the hard work, stress, fluster, late nights, irritation... Yeah, I'm kinda sad that it's over. Of course, there're two more shows on Sunday but that'll be a different atmosphere altogether. Thank God for the privilege to play a small part in glorifying a great God. I really enjoyed myself! There seems to be nothing that exciting clicking the slides but I really had fun lol. And what Calvin said is just so cool. "You're in front of everyone and everything else, yet you're behind everyone and everything else." Awesome... Of course, thank God for Yuqian and Lam Lee who came to watch the musical! Thank you, thank you! :)

I came to realise that the rest of the semester has been planned out and I almost fainted in the shower.

The remaining of the Easter Musical
Week of 5 April
Mon: Phonetics test (which I'll have no time to study for)
Tue: ALS first draft due (I haven't even distributed the questionnaires)
Tue: ICT essay to be completed
Fri: ICT presentation, group assignment stuff due
Week of 12 April
Mon: AAE102 group assignment due (no texts yet!)
Thur: Math test
Fri: ALS research paper due
Week of 19 April
Final exams kick off with 3 back-to-back papers (where do I find the time to start studying?)
Last paper ends 27 April (HOLIDAYS!!!!!!)

Hey, at the very least I've completed two. Uh, listing out the stuff and getting the dates right! Hurray.

Perhaps there was a slight disappointment. But I'm so thankful, thank God for the first step. In His time... :)

Blessed Easter!

No comments: