Sunday, March 28, 2010

The past two weeks have been tiring. But when I look back at it all, my heart just overflows with thanksgiving for how God has sustained me with His love, grace and strength. Many times I feel so undeserving of the blessings He has showered upon me. But time and time again I'm reminded of His abundant grace. I can't fully comprehend it, I can't explain it, but I stand thankful and amazed.

Your Grace Still Amazes Me - Phillips, Craig & Dean

My faithful Father, enduring Friend
Your tender mercy’s like a river with no end
It overwhelms me, covers my sin
Each time I come into Your presence
I stand in wonder once again

Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
'Cause Your grace still amazes me
Your grace still amazes me

Oh, patient Saviour, You make me whole
You are the Author and the Healer of my soul
What can I give You, Lord, what can I say
I know there’s no way to repay You
Only to offer You my praise

Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
‘Cause Your grace still amazes me
Your grace still amazes me

It’s deeper, it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
It’s deeper it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
Than anything my eyes can see

Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
‘Cause Your grace still amazes me
Your grace still amazes me

"And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12: 9

Thank You, Lord, for Your all-sufficient grace. Teach me to be humble, to acknowledge my weakness, to depend on You every step and every moment, to stand confident not in myself but in You.

Still feel uncomfortable despite a long nap. But I shan't be conquered by the sick monster. It's battle time!!!!!!

Are you EGGcited for Easter? :D :D

No comments: