Thursday, April 15, 2010

aɪv faɪnəli kəmpli:tɪd ðə paɪl əv ə\saɪnmənts ɪts taɪm tə stɑ:t \/stʌding bət weəz maɪ sens əv \ɜ:dʒənsi aɪ mɪs træn\skraɪbɪŋ /dəʊntʃʊ

Two things I've learnt, dependence and compromise. Times when I actually felt stressed, when I was pushed out of my comfort zone, when I had to do things I hadn't done before and didn't feel like doing. I had to ask God for help and depend on Him to lead me. Because I couldn't do all of those in my own strength. Once again, the fact was emphasised, that His strength is made perfect in my weakness.

And compromise. Two people with completely different attitudes, characters, mindsets and approaches. Perhaps there were tiny clashes at times. But God does allow all things, big or small, to happen for a reason. How could I expect you to take a chill pill without stepping up on my part? I'm sure both of us learnt much from this. I don't know if ultimately what I did was enough, but I tried my best. I thank God for His grace and strength, and I thank God for you, my friend. :)

I couldn't have asked for a better group. Jason and his lol comments, "I think there're too many leaders for this project; there's only one follower." Shena with her random, out-of-the-world imagination, Weiting, my Thursday lunch-mate who just discovered how to use the print screen function (HAHA) and Sarah, who supported and reminded me of a thousand and one things throughout. It's amazing, how last-minute yet extremely efficient we are. Seriously... Thank God for the group!

Hmm.

Thinking back...

How can I?

'Cos at the end of it, it's still pretty awesome.

No comments: