Monday, April 05, 2010

Thank God for the Easter musical. It was just amazing. Time was so tight, but thank God for His grace that made up for it all. Once again, I'm thankful and honoured to be a part of it. Perhaps my pictures weren't that beautiful, but I tried. And I really had fun watching the musical tens of times while clicking the slides, I was totally not tired of the acting and singing. Not forgetting how Uncle Ivan and Aunty Alice are always so sweet to us, how the desire of each and every one in the team to serve the Lord blesses my heart, how the sweet unity in the team remains of great encouragement to me, and how the Lord uses people to come together for a little production that reaches the lost. It's simply amazing. I had a blast, thank God for the musical, thank God for every single profession of faith.

More than that, thank God for the reminder of what genuine love is all about. We're so often caught up in the matters of our lives, we just forget how God loves us so much. Sometimes, we need reminders and events to bring us to the realisation once again. The thought struck me just now, and I was overwhelmed.

I am amazed to know that a God so great could love me so...

Our human minds can never contain and comprehend the vast love of God, yet He still loves us so.

Thank God, thank God for Easter, thank God for the musical.

No comments: