Saturday, August 22, 2009

I love fridays! Beginning to enjoy Education Psych, even though it's 2 and a half hours long. But the tutor's really funny. She'll talk about something, then go, "Oh, did I tell you about the diaper?" "Oh, did I tell you about my son?" and she'll start telling us stories, then stop and say, "What were we talking about before this? Oh, yes, yes." She has many, many stories indeed but they're really interesting, so it's okay even if she side-tracks, unlike some JC teacher, whom I shared to the class about just now wahaha.

Our tutorials have officially started, making thursday my longest and most dreaded day. Last week was still a honeymoon period, but this week, we already have a project! And our group couldn't have been more fortunate to get "Group No. 1". So we're supposed to conduct a 2-hour tutorial without getting any insights since we're the first group...... Hopefully, we can find a 1 and a half hour video clip, and talk for the remaining time. Hahaha. And the professor will just fail us.

As I've realised, I've got 7 tutorial classes, probably slightly over a hundred classmates since there're several overlaps, so... No one really knows anyone but everyone just looks vaguely familiar. But I'm proud to say that I know everyone's names in my GESL class, although it's just for that class, it's still an achievement! And the games just now were hilarious.

Thank God for the week, especially for today. Thank God for the impromptu dinner with Jesslyn (we were each headed home but all of a sudden decided to go for dinner at Subway when the train stopped at Paya Lebar), who attends True Jesus Church, which is like a 10-second walk from my house, haha. Coincidental. Thank God for the stuff that's been happening over the week. Well nothing really happened, but yeah, things have definitely changed and I can only keep praying, keep trusting, keep depending.

Needa stop ponning lectures and start doing my tutorials. Mission Impossible.

No comments: