Friday, August 07, 2009


:D

I shall attempt to blog more frequently in my last remaining days of freedom before I get too exhausted by the travelling and have no more energy to do so. I don't know if I should regret not staying in the hall but well, I've made the decision to travel east to west and west to east, so I'll live with it. What's more important is my timetable. If I'm not allowed to skip lectures as and when I feel like, I'm gonna be extremely miserable. And I just have a dreadful feeling that they're gonna be really strict. Nooooooo.

Amazing quote of the day. "Eh, Ruth, I wanna get married!"

Someone asked me to blog about her but she's afraid I'll shoot her girls. HAHA.

Wanted to blog about some stuff but I'm not in a very good mood now (it's no wonder two future doctors have decided to diagnose me with Bipolar Disorder) so, next time.

Patience, humility.

Lord,

No comments: