Sunday, June 21, 2009

Whoa. I totally BLEW just now. Don't recall having flown into such a rage for a very long time. Regretfully, it's due to one very small thing. Decided to get out of my house (I wasn't leaving home, neither did I storm out slamming the door like what they do on TV, I walked out with... Poise). Walked all the way down Telok Kurau, headed to Parkway, went round East Coast Rd, and back home. Seemed like a depressed soul wandering around aimlessly but nah, I just needed some peace. Not that there was much, with those cars zooming around, but it was the inner peace after all that thinking. Just made me really thankful for the one thing I have.


Lord, thank You for being the only constant. I can't expect my parents to care about how I feel, I can't expect my friends to be there. But thank You Lord, for You are the only one who will never fail me, You are the only one who truly understands, You are the only one who's always going to be there for me.


My relatives are unbelievably...........


Moving on.


Joanne's back! We were at the airport to welcome her back yesterday, after which it was chicken rice at Bedok. Loads to catch up on and as usual, our conversation steered to our Sec 4 days. Honestly, the things we did, I could never imagine doing such stuff with anyone else. Extremely retarded, yet we never can stop having a good laugh each time we talk about it. I miss those days!


Today's sermon really spoke to me. The P word, and the... Other P word. Haha.


Was expressing my worries about dying in Cambodia. The response, "No, no, we're going there for our camp, not to fight a war." Lol.


Thank God, I can now swallow my food properly! It was a tiny scare, but it's alright now. At least, I think so.


I'm so dreading Wednesday. Heeeeelp. :(

No comments: