Monday, June 15, 2009

Today was a blast!


Started off with my usual fashion crisis, couldn't figure out how to wear the skirt without looking like a martian, so I just brought it along to change into after service. That was when I realised the skirt could fit two of me. So we were in the toilet pulling, pulling, pulling, in an attempt to tighten it without having it look extremely weird, but... Failed. Then along came Dawn and within seconds, she saved the day! Well I just had to wear it differently from the rest. Unique, alright. :D


The wedding was really cool. Of course, since it's a beach wedding! And it's so exciting being there when your friends tie the knot. Thank God for Malcolm and Jessie and for everything running so smoothly.


Was talking to Eleanor, yeah, perhaps it's really God's will. As much as I've accepted it, I do question why. As much as I've gotten over it, I sometimes feel a tinge of hurt. Oh well, can't describe it. Cos it feels like I don't care. Actually I do, perhaps I'm simply running away for the time being. Like what I always do. But anyhow, that aside, thanks sis. :)


I've got loads of retarded stuff to talk about accumulated over the week but I shall spare the corny details.


Welcome back GENIUS! Even though you're flying off for a while again. Joanne comes back this Sat, and Diane the next. Awesome!


I need to give my time.

No comments: