Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm... THIS close to going crazy.


Right, I shouldn't have blown my top that day. Just one "no" and I'm getting pressed about a million other things. I thought all was fine and I could have peace but NO, it's far from peaceful now.


So, my phone's gone, one page in my bible's torn, no one's online (that I can talk to), and I'm all going mad. Honestly, you didn't have to throw my bible. That's ALL you know how to do don't you. You promised to make my life hell but for now, it already is.


I guess, my parents have never ever let me off regarding the A level results, not even after 3 freaking months. And by the look of it, they will never ever let me off. Just step on their toes for one minor, unrelated matter, rest assured, they WILL start their never-ending insults, never-ending forcing, never-ending... Hell. And then you go on and on, you can serve God if you're a doctor or a lawyer. The more you know, the more you're able to serve God. It's pointless for you to read the bible. You have accomplished nothing in life.


I probably already seem mentally unsound. I just don't know what to do. Yeah, I think I'm losing it.


Quit forcing me, quit your endless threats.


Lord, tell me what to do.

No comments: