Monday, June 08, 2009

It's been 4 years since I've changed my template. After having spent more than 4 hours re-creating one, it now looks like ten thousand other blogs and I think my previous template's cuter! Oh well, this is still original in its own sense. Even though I'm a big cheater when it comes to "creating" skins. Wahaha.


Had an extremely slack week at work. Technically, I'd only worked for two and one-third days. In addition, I spent so many hours Facebook-ing I did wonder if I was at the correct place. But the passing of messages to the workers made up for that I guess. Getting calls at 5am, 7am (made me realise how peaceful it was with my phone switched off), msgs that are weird, sick and plain nasty and all that nonsense. Thank God I didn't send any nasty replies, I'd do that in a second last time. Hmm, I could be really mean then.


I really can't complain about work. It's reasonable, minus the environment (which I've only got two words for), minus the calling, which did bring loads of harassment. But like what some helpful person said (lol), it's better they vent their frustrations on me by insulting me, than to kill someone on the streets. Ha, I've always found myself to be soooooooooo noble, you can't deny that now. =.= Thank God for the whole experience. Ain't much, but I do know my limits.


Thank God for seeing me through the week, it's been mentally exhausting. Thank God for the words of encouragement, thank God for the weekend. :) Really tired of thinking of all that so for now, I'm taking a break. The picture says it all.


Now there's no one to talk to me in the wee hours cos they'll all be in Malaysia boohoo. Lol. Have a great time, everyone! :D


Take this sinking boat
And point it home

No comments: