Tuesday, April 07, 2009

That part of me, which went missing some time back, which remains missing. I've been wondering where did it go to, why did it even go. But it struck me, what if, maybe, it just took me sixteen years to discover myself. The past is so distinct, but equally untouchable. Wanting to be what it is. But it could already be what it is. The shell that has cracked open, that missing part could be part of the shell that has cracked, it's never gonna be pieced together again and that leaves the inside as the genuine... Me.


Shells aside, we played table tennis yesterday! It was fun, not to mention funny. Hahaha. Haven't played in ages.


Pretty random, but thought of a hilarious conversation.


"She used to play the violin."
"Why doesn't she play anymore?"
"I don't know, maybe the violin cracked. I used to play the trumpet, but not anymore."
"Why not, cos the trumpet cracked?"
"No, the windows cracked."


Something else that got me laughing till my sides ached. The fact that Audrey irons her testimonials. Just picture her with an iron, ensuring that her fantastic testimonials are pressed right down without a centimetre of crumple, at the same time taking anal measures such that she wouldn't burn a millimetre into her papers. Hahahaha. Gosh, this is utterly amusing.


My voice is therapeutic, proven and certified, many times over. I can already hear someone going *imitate* "urhhhhhhhhh".


Valerie prefers me unemployed. LOOOOOOL~


I need a haircut.

No comments: