Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank God for Street E today! The Blueprint students had to go out for practical and learn from our trainers. I "fished" while Catherine "fed", lol. It was rather discouraging initially as Cat didn't manage to share the full Gospel with the first two people we encountered. But there was some time left, so we decided to walk for a bit, praying that the full Gospel could be shared once and that a soul would be saved. Soon after, we met a Filipino, Cat shared and all, and she accepted Christ! She was really nice, very friendly, even asked to take a picture with us. Thank God for leading us to this lady and for her heart to be touched.


I shan't pretend I don't care cos I do. But accolades come and go. No one's gonna remember a flawless, technical performance. But you will remember that one moment when you were touched by your own music. No regrets, okay?


Wednesday is gonna be one exciting day. It just has to be that my SMU interview's an hour after DHSCO's scheduled to take the stage. I can already picture myself having a panic attack on tuesday night cos I've yet to prepare anything. Which brings me to the point, I need to stop living by "I don't really care".


Thank You, for letting me realise that even the simplest things can bring much joy. Not about me, but what You've done.


Your will be done.

No comments: