Monday, February 16, 2009

Been suffering from a severe sleep deficit the past few days, yeah for once, seeing that I'm unemployed, free and aimless. So it was Valentine's Day on saturday, thank you all for the chocolates and cards! Yingxian's card made me feel so guilty. "Remember to come back more often, so that we can slack more!" Gosh, looks like I shouldn't go back too often lol. Anyway, that was one tiring day. Woke up at 6 plus, the earliest in a long long time other than those days when I wasn't asleep yet. I'd slept for only 3 hours, and I don't even get up so early for school! Went back to DHS for the rehearsal, and it was really bad. Especially our item, Mr Quek had to stop more than 3 times! What he said was true, each of us was only focused on our own parts, even for the other items. Just didn't feel anything, hopefully the next 2 rehearsals will see much improvement.


An amusing sight during the rehearsal.
Two guys carrying one Yangqin.
One girl carrying one Yangqin.
What's the world coming to!


Rushed for the Blueprint course after that, which I was extremely late for thanks to an annoying jam. It took half an hour to get from one bus stop to the other, it'd have been faster had I crawled. The lesson was awesome, the ARS was really fun! I felt so pleased everytime my number was first up on the screen LOL! But yeah the point is of course the four lessons on Assurance, Lordship, Faith and Power. Learnt a lot, and I feel much clearer about things now. The last part got me a little blur though. Yeah my memory doesn't have much space, I'll go read it again.


Went to Hort Park after that with the church people, loads of interesting things there haha. And whoa, the walk to Vivocity was soooooo tiring. We walked for around an hour and a half, almost died by the time we'd reached Vivo. But the bridge was really beautiful, some superb sights, and it was fun! Good exercise, even though I don't really need it hahaha.


Got up at 7 plus for service yesterday, after a mere few hours of sleep cos my cousins refused to go home haha. Was actually rather annoyed by something but oh well, forget it. Managed to stay awake during the service, thankfully. But was super tired for the rest of the day. Wanted to catch some sleep before the VJCOGY gathering but I barely slept for an hour before I got woken up by calls and msgs lol. The gathering was alright, the NS guys were sharing their wonderful stories haha. And they wouldn't stop suaning me about my house! Lol.


Alright, I do not have to call the remaining 50 plus schools anymore yay! Just the east zone schools and a few others that are more likely to go. Gonna call tomorrow, cos I woke up too late today hehe. Really hope that ticket sales will pick up, we've got 300 odd tickets left now. We face the same problem every year but in the end it'd be full house for both sessions, but I guess we can't take it for granted cos it's somehow different this year. Yes it's only one session, but gotta take into account that it's on a wednesday, it's during the primary schools CA 1 period, and perhaps common test period for several secondary schools. Well, hopefully it'll get better.


I'm already loving TAR 14! Wooh! :D

No comments: