Friday, November 07, 2008

I realise that my blog's turning into some "Friday noticeboard", according to Vivian haha. And I realise too how right Vivian is, that the Singapore education system has totally killed my blog. Just look at how depressing my past entries were! Such a contrast to my usual nonsensical ones haha. Oh well, they shall be no more. :)


The most dreadful week, in my opinion, of the A's is over! I'm relaxing a little now, so here I am to give my million cents' worth. I don't really wanna comment on it, since what's done is already done, there's nothing we can do about it. But I really wanna thank God for sustaining me through this period, giving me the strength to carry on every day. Of course, thank you Valerie for being of such tremendous support! Honestly, I don't know how I'd have gone through this without you. That night when you said those words to me, "No matter what, don't give up. Trust God!", I was all of a sudden deeply touched. Yeah it might have just been a few words, but for some reason I was momentarily empowered haha! But seriously, you have no idea how much you've supported me this while, reminding me time and time again to have faith. I think I've learnt so much from you just this week. So thank you Killer! Maybe by the time you read this we'll be preparing for our duck tour HAHAHA.


Yep, those few days when I was on the verge of giving up, I really thought that I wouldn't be able to pull through. But I'm really thankful for all the encouragement from everyone, giving me the motivation to press on! And really thank God for this period, cos I've really learnt that we have to trust God, that He will provide and we must never take matters into our own hands. All I wanna do now is to commit all to Him.


Read these few verses from Psalms 127 this morning, and I felt a sudden sense of peace after that. Audrey told me something about this before, so did Valerie a few days ago.


Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain.
In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat -
for He grants sleep to those He loves.


It's no longer about the A's. It's about fulfilling God's will, accepting His plans for us, because He knows best. :)


Join me for a holiday during my six-day break before Bio MCQ on the 20th? LOL!

No comments: