Thursday, November 27, 2008

My dad totally pissed me off just now. Certainly seems like I'm taking turns to quarrel with my mum, then my dad, then my mum... Argh, I hate this. Times like this, I can't wait to go out and work and earn money and stop relying on my dad so that he will stop thinking that I have NO CHOICE, I MUST MUST MUST listen to him. Come on man, that's the biggest ego I've ever seen in all eighteen years of my life. Yes, I'm eighTEEN, not eight! I was just... ANGERED to the brim just now. For the one millionth time, I'm priding myself for an exceptionally high tolerance level.


It's two days to my Annual Most Dreaded Event. Besides Chinese New Year, that is. Just now my dad asked, "So you're not going this friday?" My face lit up and I asked, "I'm allowed to not go?" To which he replied, "Of course you HAVE TO go." So... Why did he ask me then? Lifted my hopes for nothing! Right, I'm being rather mean here but... It's my relatives we're talking about. I'm so bringing my EZ link card along.


Thank God, for the verses I read just now. Reminding me time and time again not to take matters into my own hands, but to really trust God, that He will provide, He will overcome our troubles. I feel so much better. :)


I was rather surprised to receive a card from Audrey by mail just now. It was in response to the very belated birthday card I gave her last week haha. I was totally laughing and crying over the card, there're some really funny and touchings words inside. I mean, it's Audrey hahaha. Anyway, we've come to a conclusion - First impressions are ditz! She thought I was a very academically-inclined person when she first saw me cos I look super smart and serious. Haha! Hey, but it's a fact that I look smart and serious, no? Don't deny that. But yeah, I really must thank God for Audrey. If not for all her words of encouragement, I'd probably not have lived to take my A's this year HAHA. Okay that's a little exaggerated but yes, thank God for Audrey! :)


Give me some advice people, should I get the N79 or N85?
http://www.nokia.com.sg/link?cid=PLAIN_TEXT_1108507
http://www.nokia.com.sg/link?cid=PLAIN_TEXT_1109312


It's time to stop thinking so highly of myself.

No comments: