Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's "Friday weekly" no more! Yeah, I'm here to celebrate the END OF A LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!! No wait, there's actually Bio paper 1 left, on thursday. But well, let's leave that aside first, will I enjoy my holiday. =D


Chia Wen invited me to her church yesterday! Gospel Light Christian Church, I think that's what it's called. It was really nice, everyone was so friendly and warm and the message was really good. Talked about doing the right thing at the right time. I, for one, am always doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. Slacking when others are slacking, slacking when others are studying, slacking when I really have to study, slacking, slacking... And slacking. Yeah, and guess I really paid for it, with every possibility of re-taking my A's. But well, as Valerie said, reject all negative thoughts and trust God!


Then there's this endless pursuit for happiness, for wealth, for good results, and whatnot. Made me ponder over the importance of academics. Recalling James' inspiring post... We may fail in our exams, but we must never fail in our character. But which is truly more important to our parents? My mum always says, "You better work hard, or else everyone will look down on you and trample all over you." I guess, since we're living in this country called Singapore. If you get 4 A's, it's nothing. If you get less than 4 A's, it's... I don't know. Let's not even talk about the society, but just within the family. Ha yes, it's back to that depressing topic again. Face it, it's a material world.


Nah I'm not gonna get all emo again. Just sharing some of my thoughts. Ultimately, how much we're worth is not based on what others think of us. For God sent his one and only son to die for us, His beloved children. God loves us! Yeah Killer! Hahahaha.


All the best to everyone taking the bio paper 3 on monday! And to Killer, who very unfortunately has H3 chem the next day aww. GO GO GO! Praying for you! :)


Full marks for bio MCQ okay?

No comments: