Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Funny how I was so eager to blog during the A's and now I'm too lazy. Haha. Well, been thinking of quite a lot of stuff the past few days. Have been feeling rather crappy too. Perhaps the result of the fight I had with my mum (again) two days ago. I've been feeling really annoyed with my parents right from the start of A's, but I don't know why am I quarrelling with my mum so much these few days. Even about stupid things like my next dental appointment. Okay that's rather unimportant. That quarrel on saturday was a rather huge one, ended off with some unpleasant words being said. I was basically really upset for the whole night and I couldn't stop crying when I was praying. But thank God, for letting me apologise to my mum. I told her I love her, something I haven't said in... I can't even remember. Hee, I was just telling Valerie the other day that my family isn't like a family, it's like merely 3 people living under one roof. I'm just not an expressive person, even more so before my parents. But I love my mum a lot, really. I never ever show it though, and that's, sad.


I'm sleeping so much less than during the A level period, I'm incurring a major sleep debt. Going out too often I guess, so I'll try to stay at home tomorrow and SLEEP. Went to sing today, CCO practice yesterday (BORING), Vibe on saturday (it was awesome)................... Yeah, I'm just lazy to update about what I've been doing, so that's a summarised account.


I love this song, been hearing it a lot during the torturous A's period (I must take time out to blog about my toughest period ever, one day) and heard it in church the other day.


Shout to the Lord - Darlene Zschech


My Jesus, my Savior
Lord there is none like You
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love


My Comfort, my Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let ev'ry breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You


Shout to the Lord, all the earth, let us sing
Power and Majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name


I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You


Came across this verse yesterday. Romans 5: 8, "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


There's a freaking cockroach in my room! ARGH!!!!!!!!

No comments: