Thursday, August 28, 2008

Roar! My dad took away my keyboard and mouse yesterday, cos he said I haven't been studying. That's just cos Joanne and Yuqian came over on tuesday and we were playing audition, and he kept scolding me heh. But I've been studying for the other days! Haha oh well. Don't ask me how I'm typing this blog entry, it's my "secret weapon" HAHA.


Went to school this morning with Chia Wen for math consultation. Haha we were shocked by how packed the area outside the staff room was. Amelia and Huijin were there too! They were having econs consultation hahaha. Honestly, the whole world's having consultation. Yup we studied in school after our consultation till lunch time. I'm a little clearer about stats now, but it's only a little, doesn't really make my hopelessness look better hehe. I'll practise more.


Headed to parkway for lunch and to get some teachers' day cards. Seeing it's my last year in VJ and some of the teachers have been really nice, thought I should show my appreciation, ain't I nice! Hahahaha. Anyway, I bumped into my mum at parkway. So cool, I didn't have to pay for my lunch lolol. :D Oh, we met Jingli there! That's my sec 4 math/chem tutor whose studying in the US now. She's flying back soon hmm.


I think I haven't mentioned this. Ricky Rubio from the Spain basketball team is really cute! And Jieying agrees hahaha. He's so young, he's only our age. Ah and Pau Gasol's super cool, his shooting's like always spot-on. Too bad Spain lost, but at least they have a silver medal. Haha alright, the olympic fever is over, time to STUDY MANY HOURS A DAY. Oh, the olympic fever burnt my TV, it's totally not working now. Oh well, at least there aren't any shows now. Come september, I'm gonna hog the TV downstairs muahaha.


Before I end off, special thanks to Mei Ching and Audrey! Mei Ching for the snack and very encouraging note, and Audrey for the msg a few days ago! That's really one of my favourite verses. =) Of course, thank God for such wonderful people in my life! :) :)


Seoul garden tomorrow, to celebrate Joanne's birthday! Albeit belated haha.


Ruth is a mugger, Ruth is a mugger, Ruth is a mugger, Ruth is a mugger................. :D

No comments: