Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Realise I haven't updated in a while haha. Been rather lazy to do so. Anyway, prelims are merely days away, I'm kinda feeling the stress, but I don't feel like I'm putting in my all. And I've actually been mentioned about to motivate someone! LOL! Well killer, continue to pretend that I'm really working very hard. =D







There was an econs case study test today. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but Ms Lee all of a sudden said that she wanted us to do it today, cos she has no time tomorrow. When Shimin and Audrey told me that while I was walking to class, I immediately turned and walked the other way. I thought that I'd have failed miserably cos I hadn't studied. Anyway, while I was on the way to the canteen, I met like the other half of my class and eventually, I got dragged back to the classroom by Huijin and Amelia LOL. Yeah, so I took the test. Glad I did, actually. So I can focus on chem today.








Haha bio was fun. Not bio, but cos Salyonn and I were talking throughout the lesson lol. She's pretty funny, I wonder how she understands the notes she writes. Like, she draws a square, with some unidentifiable mess inside, then labels it "must know". Hahahaha. I even had to decipher something for her, and she was the one who wrote it lol! Oh, she was awed by the fact that I came from Dunman High. She took soooooo long to guess my secondary school and when she finally did, she thought that I was so super smart. Ha totally, just look at my results now lol!








Whee I got the Hong Kong trip photos from Weiliang today! Thanks a million, Weiliang! :) :) :) I just spent a rather long time looking at them, missing HK, and transferring some of them to my phone. Haha, here're a few.










Here's my lime green buddy! =D









I think this is cute









Fiona and I, about to get killed lol









Hands up! And note the intruder =P




Ah chem test on thursday. I really want to pass! Lord, please let me do my best. :)

No comments: