Thursday, September 04, 2008

Whoa... prelims are a mere few 24 hours away and I'm still happily playing away my afternoons! Roar.


Short update on seoul garden last friday with Joanne, Lam Lee, Cristal and Yuqian. It was really fun, they were complaining that the soup had no taste and Cristal and I insisted that we had to throw some chicken inside but they refused to let us do it. So when three of them happened to leave the table, we threw a few pieces inside, with Cristal even throwing in a few strings of fats LOL. They said it was nicer when they tasted it, but refused to admit that it's cos of the chicken. Ha, they know it is HAHA. After that, we went to buy early birthday presents for Yuqian and Lam Lee since Joanne's flying off next monday. :(


I really have to stay up tonight to study, or my prelims will be GONE. I need a sense of urgency! But most importantly, I need to have faith. :)


Happy birthday daddy! :D

No comments: