Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy (belated) birthday Singapore! =D


Went to school for celebrations yesterday, and our class had a pathetically small number of 7 people present. Of which 4 were somewhere else, leaving only Gabriel, Jieying and I in the hall. Lol! It was rather sad, especially during the sing-along when everyone was standing in line with their classes and the 3 of us were looking rather lost lol! The celebration kinda ended at like 9 plus and I was bored, so went with Jieying to the art room. It was cool, so many interesting and artistic things lying around haha! I slacked there for a little while, after which I went to parkway with Valerie and Julia to slack some more. Hahaha I think Julia's super funny! Lol.


After that was singing, singing and more singing at Teo Heng! With Joanne, Valerie, Lam Lee, Yuqian and Cristal. It was really hilarious, Joanne making weird random effects and intentionally singing out of tune whenever she couldn't remember how a part sounded like. Haha and I developed an obsession for singing all guys' songs one actave higher. It's fun, trains my falsetto HAHA. Whee I wanna sing some more!! =D


Ha. I spent my national day feeling very lethargic and moody. Thanks to my idiotic wisdom tooth, which gave loads of pain, loads of agony, loads of misery, a freaking swollen cheek and not one bit of wisdom. Argh! It's really painful, and throughout the day I couldn't really concentrate on my work. Didn't make it better that my dad kept nagging at me just cos I watched a little of NDP. Sigh. I'm just hoping it'll get better after a few days of "tender loving care", if not, I pray that my dad manages to make an appointment with a dentist fast. And omg, I'm so not going to school with a swollen cheek! Lord, please relieve my pain. :(

No comments: