Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whee! I'm starting to love floorball! Haha, a few of us played during PE today. It's really tiring, running here, there, everywhere chasing after a small little ball. But it's super fun! And and, I scored 2 goals! Hahahahaha. One was beautiful but tyco, the other one was just retarded cos there wasn't anyone standing in front of the goal LOL. My legs are so tired now. And I don't know what I did while playing just now, but I moved my leg and my thigh suddenly hurt like anything. Thankfully it was better after a while. Haha!


Guess I won't be blogging much, gotta STUDY. Roar, I just spent an unproductive afternoon searching for my chem prelim papers, which still can't be found. I'll do some other practices later.


Oh, an update on my wisdom tooth. I went to see Dr Lim yesterday (who sacrificed her lunch break to see me, I'm really thankful!) and she said my wisdom tooth's growing in the right direction. But there's some eruption causing an infection of my gums, so gotta take antibiotics to heal them before I decide if I want an extraction. I wonder if I should extract it, should it cause me pain during my exams, it's gonna be really troublesome. Not to mention distracting. Oh well, I'll see how.


Meanwhile....................... I need to study!

No comments: