Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wednesday was the announcement of the new exco! It was quite fun cos we didn't announce their names according to posts, but randomly. We told them to choose their own seats according to what post they thought they'd get, and only announced the real posts after a few minutes lol. All that was Xingzhong's idea hahaha.


Hmm for some reason, I feel that I've been playing loads of bridge in school this week! Cool heh, and I think I'm pro cos I seldom lose wahahahaha. :D


Oh yay Valerie agreed to go for the CO concert! She didn't want to go initially, but I casually asked her again and she said okay! Yay! So funny, she sat beside me during math lecture yesterday and I kept talking to her, causing her not to be able to finish copying the notes LOL! Hey, but I'm not a distraction okay! Hoho.


Heh. I was just complimenting American Idol for always producing deserving winners and the next moment, Michael Johns gets eliminated. Like.... what the hell? America was probably as shocked as I was. I'm not gonna talk about how unjustified that vote was, that will take a few essays. But, yeah, Michael didn't deserve to go! :( :(


Haha went to meet Genius at suntec before CO today. She treated me to crystal jade! Like finally LOL! Haha yep and it rained so heavily so we decided to take a cab to school and ended up being the earliest, the music room wasn't even open. So we sat at the Guanyue sectionals area listening to nice songs wahahax. Dazu was alright, Mr Tay praised me for my front part of ju hua tai! :D Hahaha. Went for an early dinner with Genius, Cephia and Zongxing at KFC after CO. I still had dinner when I came home though. Wahahax.


Oh, I was reading Genius' blog yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing! Look at this man.


"And regarding the CO practice on saturday. It must have been ground breaking since the world witnessed the birth of an extraordinary duet comprising Genius and Noble. They have such good understanding that one of them will just sing any random songs and a second later they are singing together! Haha! I'm sure it was an aural treat to those sitting in the vincity of the two, and even for our beloved conductor who noted that Noble was laughing throughout the practice. Watching someone laughing like that is therapeutic. Really. I'm not kidding."


LOL!

No comments: