Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Ruth, B."


That set my tears flowing hah. PW results were out today. Right till the moment we entered the chem lab, I was thinking that I didn't really deserve an A, but I still held on to some hope. Until Mr Lim said that 4 students in our class did not get a A. Well 4 isn't many, but it isn't THAT super few either. Plus the fact that he mentioned that 3 groups had all A's, 2 groups had students with B's. I was thinking then that I was so gonna get a B. And I did. So I don't know why I still cried but yeah, I just cried straight after he announced my name and result. Lol I don't think I've ever cried in class before, what's more in front of LCC! Haha. And I was the only person who cried, how embarrassing. Guess it was the sting of being in the minority hmm. Anyway, the class was really, really nice about it. When LCC asked for a class cheer, no one cheered hee. Ahh and really, thank you so much all of you! Thank you Huijin, who was beside me consoling me all the time, Gabriel, who came up to me and asked me to cheer up, and thank you Sharon for the comforting hug! :) Of course, thank you everyone for constantly telling me to cheer up and being so reassuring! :) :) Haha oh, something funny. We were leaving the lab and LCC was saying some stuff to me, something like "oh it's okay, it's okay..........." and Sharon went "whoa so cold, so cold" HAHA!


Oh well............. I don't know why I was so sad since I already thought that I didn't deserve an A. But I guess we all want to do well, and part of me of course was still hoping for an A. I admit, I was rather slack at times, I wasn't much of a big talker during meetings (other than pointing out random linguistic errors), but I think I really gave my best, so I've certainly got no regrets. And I'm genuinely happy for my group members who got an A! You guys totally deserved it! =)


So, the PW torment is officially over. Huijin, Melissa, Mark, Jiexin, you guys have been awesome, it was great working with you. PW does bring back some pleasant memories, Melissa's funny accents, all the bridge sessions, cartoon-watching sessions and so on. And if it weren't for PW, Huijin and I probably wouldn't become so close. Haha yeah, PW ain't all torture after all lol. Yup, it was a great learning experience! And yes, congrats and great job, S34! Hurray for us being the third best class of the cohort! (LCC shows off to his next civics class........................) hahaha =D


Haha I was at plaza sing with Huijin and Amelia when Chia Wen msged me, "His way is perfect, His way is perfect. Though I don't understand His wise and loving plan. His way is perfect, His way is perfect. Take my life and make a vessel purified, God makes no mistakes, His way is best. Trust God, He knows best." I was really touched, and if I were at home instead, I would have cried haha! Thank you so much Chia Wen! Yeah, He knows best!


I've cheered up considerably, and I'm really touched and very thankful for everyone's concern. S34, I couldn't have asked for a better class. Thank you everyone! Thank God! :) :) :)

No comments: