Saturday, April 19, 2008

O.M.G, that has got to be the biggest blindside ever in the history of Survivor! Ozzy getting voted off without using his HII! OMG!!!!!! I very nearly fainted in front of the TV from a heart attack. Believe me, that's the BEST SURVIVOR EPISODE EVER!


It's been a rather fun and interesting (we'll come to this later). Yeah, what with Shiang Nee and "mother cow!"s that made me laugh for 2 whole periods of chem tutorial, sudden realisation that I've got incredible fate with this certain teacher... and more. The highlight (much as I don't wish to call it a highlight, I really cannot get it off my mind) of the week goes to an account I, or rather we, heard that made me change my perception of this person. Instead of thinking that he's evil like I once thought, I now think that he's completely heartless. Nope I don't think, he IS heartless, period. And like omg, that person's actually so close to us! Fellow classmates, you know what I'm talking about lol.


Met up with Yuqian and Cristal today! We went to marina square, where I went to get some presents. For whom, you'll know sometime. After which we went to warm the seats at subway for a little while, before I decided to come home so that daddy won't start his nagging. Oh, today must have been the first time I entered candy empire without my wallet being empty! Yay! :D


Ha, it's the east zone concert. For some reason though, I don't feel like there's any concert tomorrow. Perhaps I'm still reeling from the shock of Survivor. Oh gosh, I so can't believe the suspense. But who cares, I certainly ain't complaining!


We get to see DHSCO tomorrow! Yeah!

No comments: