Saturday, December 02, 2006

OH MY GOODNESS I GOT A DISTINCTION FOR KAOJI!!!!!!!!! 136!!!!!! OMG CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha co today. played bridge before fenzu with jonathan cephia n another guy. n it ate into half an hour of our fenzu time. LOL! fenzu was alright. dazu was messy. haha! the chun score was quite in a mess n i couldn't really read the notes so i was making up my own notes most of the time. hey but it sounded alright k HAHA. as for the whatever bells song.. i just came in on my feeling. HA!


wahhhhh co outing at kbox! i so badly wanted to go but i couldn't coz of kaoji. hoho. stayed back for a little while to do last min but useless practice for kaoji. haha flora n the senior ruth stayed back too. to hear me embarrass myself LOL! after a while ruth left. wahax i was screwing up sooooo badly practising man. in the end i just gave up n listened to flora n vincent trying out jolie's xiaodi. lol! n vincent brought it home to try. LOL!


hoho rushed to shangyin after that. wahh i barely practised n junda came n asked me to go up n prepare. haha. when i was in the waiting room my heart was thumping like crazy n almost came out. so i started pacing around trying to calm down. i was singing the kaoji songs in a cheena manner which i think sounds quite nice. LOL. oh yeah that calmed me down! a while later it was MY DOOM hoho.


i went in without my pu. taking a huge risk man. prof xu (LOL) was apparently impressed that i memorised it. HAHA. the whole thing was alright actually. better than my practice at vj. lol! so i hereby conclude that flora gives me lots of pressure. HAHA. whoa sai shang tie qi almost killed me man! after finishing that song i gulped down half a bottle of water. n continued with mu min xin ge. hoho. prof xu's comments were rather incomprehendable. he said my basics are good, but my flaw is my tu yin. hahas. then he said overall i was very good (YAY!!!!) n in the minority LOL! makes me wonder if he was sleeping during my playing. heheh. ooh he said i'm a good performer! LOL!!!!


my kaoji ended at around 2.30. i badly wanted to know my results so i hung around at shangyin for THREE whole hours to wait for ding laoshi to tell me my marks HAHA. yeah i was squashed in the suona/sheng room with weicheng kueifu n keewei, whom all wanted to know their marks too. THREE hours of waiting wahh i almost died. haha. i was keeping myself amused by how every sheng seems to spoil under weicheng's handling. lol.


by 5.30 shangyin was almost empty n we went to ask ding laoshi. but he asked us to go. so we stood outside waiting. n finally he sms-ed kueifu our marks! one by one some more, kept me in total suspense. wahlao when i saw the 136 i totally couldn't believe it man! n i still can't believe it. haha. anyway i owe yuqian a SEOUL GARDEN treat coz i was so dead sure i wouldn't get a distinction. hmmm.


MIRACLE man. my grade 8 actually got sooooooooooo much higher than grade 7. n this time i was really the most ill-prepared. having just chosen my songs only last thur. omg! i TOTALLY din expect it man. ah whatever I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHA jolie just asked if i would be staying over for the vjco camp. i told her that i wanna watch survivor n she scolded me. LOL!!!! but anyway i'll be staying over both nights. EXCITING! =D


wooh XU CHAOMING N DING LAOSHI RAWK!!!!!!

No comments: