Thursday, December 07, 2006

hoho! today was shicheng concert. rehearsal was so boring! most of the time we were just lazing around. wahax. sian the bow tie was damn gay man. to think that kueifu wanted it to be SKY BLUE LOL! oho the big big old old seniors practically occupied the whole gy room so jingmei n i went to seek refuge in the tby room. wahax. yeah crapped around with jobina n penny. the concert was alright. nth very fascinating. lol! but it was my very first shicheng concert!!!! hahahaz! thank you to everyone who wished me good luck =)


tmr to sat will be the vjco camp. i just finished packing my stuff. wahhh compressed them until i almost died. but i think i'm a pro. my bag looks so thin n it's so light! hoho. to think i actually stuffed a pillow in too. heh. HAHA sharon msg-ed me just now n said she was short of clothes. so she had to wash them n wait for them to dry. damn funny. LOL!!!! oman flora rocks!!!!! she's bringing her pu tmr to share with me!!! WOOHOO!!!!! =D =D =D


wahhhhh i'm so tired. hope the camp tmr will be fun! miss me, ppl!

No comments: