Sunday, December 31, 2006

amazing. i actually woke up at 4.45pm today! oman.. record. lol. n gy was supposed to meet at eunos mrt at 4pm. i actually din even hear my missed calls n smses. best. HAHA. anyway.. i went to cut my hair!! wahlao i waited for sooooooooooooooo freaking long man. n the hairdresser was being very irritating. talk talk talk talk talk............ n say my mum fat! go to hell man!


yep then i went for the gy bbq at jieting's old house. i was shocked when weicheng told me they ordered 40 chicken wings n 200 satays. LOL! oh there were only chicken wings, satay, fishballs, hot dogs, fried rice n bee hoon. n there were no forks. oman.. hilarious.


dianne's absolutely amusing. i firmly believe that she has to do sth about her hearing LOL!!!!!


oh i just went online to choose my subject combination after leaving it aside for a long time. wahahax.


oman.. 2006 is coming to an end! look out for my 2006 reflections later. haha!

No comments: