Sunday, December 31, 2006

as promised, the highlights of 2006! haha.


4Co6
this class is soooooooooo much like 2Go4! many, many cliques. but i still enjoyed myself alot, coz of the few really wonderful friends in the class. back in 3J, everyone was busy studying. all of them were so serious! yawn........... i rmb how i spent the first few days of sch this year deciding if i should quit dhp. i dunno what made me decide to finally quit, but i'm REALLY GLAD i did. haha. if i din i probably would have been having depression now, n maybe seeing myself getting retained. last year was simply horrid. the only reason i went to sch was to countdown to dismissal time. sad eh? but life's different in 4c. i looked forward to going to sch everyday! haha. perhaps it's coz the ppl are so much more able to have fun. HAHA. i admit i din really get to know everyone in the class well enough. but for the ppl i'm closer to.. thank God for them! really. haha. as i said many times, i really like 4c so much better than 3j, n i'm glad the class knows that haha =D


DHSCO
being in dhsco has given me lots of opportunities to shine. dhsco's really the BEST orchestra ever n i'm thankful to be in it! back in sec 1, co wasn't my first choice. it was my dad who forced me to join. but i have completely no regrets. i rmb really loving dhsco like crazy! i would look forward to every single co session, whether it be theory or fenzu or dazu or whatever. i would go to sch with a fever just coz there was co on that day. i admit my passion did die a little this year, probably coz of the endless NAGGINGS of someone. but deep down.. I REALLY LOVE DHSCO!!!!!!! if not for dhsco, i wouldn't have got to meet a bunch of fun-loving, noisy, WONDERFUL ppl from GUANYUE!!!!! haha. n i'm really thankful for every opportunity i have been given. n the wonderful testimonial i was given! haha. yeah.. i doubt i'll ever have many opportunities to shine anymore, maybe i won even have any. as valerie once rightly put it.. dhsco's my tian1 di4! haha! to everyone in dhsco.. i've graduated, n much as i want to continue performing with dhsco, i can't possibly. so do cherish your years in dhsco yeah! do put your hearts into the music.. n bring back the GOLD WITH HONOURS!!!!!!!! =)


O LEVELS!!!!
this was what i had feared the most when contemplating whether to quit dhp. i was once terrified of it n wished it would never come. but when it came.. i was actually celebrating! haha. i was really excited about it n was enjoying myself even when studying. haha. except for the day before bio n geog. that was the only day i felt stressed. but it was my fault coz i was doing last min studying. haha. yeah i had a whole book of bio stuff to memorise n i hadn't touched my geog yet. but thank God, i survived through it! haha. the rest of the O levels went smoothly i can't believe that i survived it happily. valerie would call me before the papers n i would be singing "LET US CELEBRATE THIS MOMENT" LOL! yeah the Os passed real quickly. before i knew it, it was over. I SURVIVED THE O LEVELS!!!!! haha. we all did, actually. lol!


haha. shall talk about sth boring. my results. lol! my results seriously sucked like anything last year. as i mentioned before, i could get 1/20 for maths n physics n 2/35 for chem. n it's not just once or twice, it's ALL THE TIME. ain't i simply wonderful? of course i am. seriously, i couldn't find any motivation. all i thought was, there were no O levels, so who cares? n i just slacked the whole year. i din study. n what i mean by not studying's completely NOT STUDYING. during lessons, i was counting down to dismissal. at home, i played the whole day not caring if there was homework. in fact, all my work last year was copied. for tests, i couldn't be bothered. my textbooks would be sitting under my table in sch. for the EOYs, i couldn't be bothered as well. my concepts were weak (i think i knew nth) n i din open my books AT ALL. it was no wonder that for EOYs out of 6 subjects we took, i failed 5. n for my overall results.. i failed 4 out of 7 subjects. n out of the 4 subjects i had to take for mock exams (emaths, amaths, chem, bio), i got F9 for all 4. pro huh? my results are better this year (but they still suck) haha. i'm proud of my chem improving from a 2/35 to a B4 (really, it's thanks to mrs grace ong), i'm proud of my average improving by 15 marks! haha. n i'm looking forward to more improvement in my Os results. HOHO. thank you ms lim for always encouraging me by stamping on my test papers. n A BIG THANK YOU TO MRS ONG for being such a great, wonderful, FANTASTIC chem teacher! thank you for all the encouragement, thank you for believing that i can do it, thank you for telling me constantly to have faith in myself! my chem improved coz of mrs ong, MRS ONG ROCKS!!!!! hahaha


hey ppl, fallen asleep?


oman.. in 19 hours n 24 min it'll be 2006 no more. in a few more days most of us will be having a new beginning in our JCs. in a few months i'll be 17! gosh, isn't that old? haha.


my 2007 resolutions (i never do keep them, i wonder what i'm posting them for. owell, miracles do happen! haha)
- BE HAPPY
- study hard but i think it's best to take one step at a time, so..
- study
- have lots of fun
- do my best in vjco (though my "shine" is over LOL)
- keep in contact with my friends
- last but not least, the most difficult of all, GAIN MUCH MORE WEIGHT (ppl, treat me to more meals k? HAHA)


oh yeah. 19 hours n 16 more min to 2007. it's 4.44am now, GOOD MORNING SINGAPORE! heheh. i wanna go countdown tmr! =D

No comments: