Monday, December 11, 2006

i woke up early in the morning at 11am just to catch the amazing race finale only to discover that it will be shown at 9pm. argh made me sacrifice my beauty sleep for nth!!!!!! i lazed around waiting for valerie to come to my house. oman she's such a suaku, doesn't know how to take a bus from her house LOL!!!! anyway, she decided not to lug her frickin' heavy bag to my house so i went back to sleep until 4PM my goodness. err so sorry guys for missing the meeting hee..


TYLER N JAMES WON THE AMAZING RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH MAN!!!!!!!! MY FAVOURITE TEAM WON FOR A SECOND TIME HOHOHOHO!!!!!! kinda surprising. coz they were sorta getting a typical second-place edit. heheh. WOOHOO!


i was soooooooooo bored so i typed in dhsco on youtube. n i found a video doris made! haha. yeah the memories came back. HAISH 4 years man. so fast. hmmm. haha i found tuo ling too. me me me!!!!!! but i got fed up with the frequent pauses n just closed the window. i'll go back n watch it again some other day. hoho.


i'm boooooooooooooored. can't stand rotting away at home. the night's so young, i can't sleep, i have nth to do, there's nth online SIAN!!!!! oh but i'm having CHICKEN from kfc for supper LOL! jealous? hohoho


14 days to christmas!

No comments: