Sunday, December 25, 2005

i woke up at 12 plus today coz of the incessant beeping of my hp. hoho. n i was amused by shirlene coz she asked me how to write my surname in eng. lol! i can't wait for tmr, coz i'm going SHOPPING!!!! bahaha.


ahh i'm fantasizing about my future in one of the ivy league universities. i doubt my dream will come true but it's dreams which make us great eh? here are the ivy league universities. ho.


brown university - providence, rhode island
columbia university - new york
cornell university - ithaca, new york
dartmouth college - hanover, new hampshire
harvard university - cambridge, massachusetts
university of pennsylvania - philadelphia, pennsylvania
princeton university - princeton, new jersey
yale university - new haven, connecticut


yawnx. why isn't there one in texas? bahaha. the states dun fascinate me that much. though new york is not bad. whatever. i can continue dreaming. zzzzzzzzz


i was just piecing together a map of usa n it looks beautiful. wooh. the GREATNESS of me. lalala~ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! aww. it's over. till.. next year.

No comments: