Sunday, December 18, 2005

i wanna delete this blog n change to diary-x. but i'm just too lazy. n i can't bear to abandon my interesting entries. lol! bah. ooh. leongheng surprised me by calling me on thur, asking me for our fenzu days n jixun schedule. i thought he kinda forgot about dhsco already. heheh.


ytd, fri, was a boring damn day. the kind-hearted me went to help out for niche concert. i sat at the table selling tickets with pangkiat helping me. he's spastic, btw. haha. yeah n after waiting for jobina's mum to collect her ticket, we decided not to sell anymore. latecomers have to be punished k?


i was supposed to ask the ppl to get backstage to prepare. but it seemed like everyone automatically went there themselves, so i just slacked throughout, playing on the stage with curtains closed. stupid jordan thought i was doing the chicken little dance n he started singing the stupid song. LOL..


there was orientation practice again this morning. clara din come, n i had to say the lines for her, n kelvin ho din wanna help me say! ah but he helped me a little. anw, i just cut short everything n heaven knows what i'm mumbling. yikes. longteng. SIAN!!! i din know i'm supposed to tag along when eugene sells co tees.


ha! we got our cip slips for ezco camp. i have 70 hours n i can't believe it. then i recalled the huge amount of lessons i skipped, so it's more believable now. hoho dedicated, noble, me. HAHA. went to eastpoint with the zhiweis to buy the gifts. n we changed our idea. haha.


they initially wanted to come to my house to do the gifts. but then, it's smarter bringing the candles home n doing it ourselves. yeah so the great me came home to sleep. woohoo~ REFRESHED!!!!!! bwahaha. oh i realised that zhoumo can memorise the directions to my house. HAHAHA.

No comments: