Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm writing the past week's frustrations in the sand. May the winds soon blow them all away, never to be seen again...

I'm alarmed by my schedule for this week. It's supposedly my study break, but all 7 days have already been taken up. 3 days for the Literacy Camp, 5 days for the Christmas Musical, however many days for the Uth Camp preparations, the usual weekend stuff, and my mum's birthday that falls on this week. How now, brown cow?

I'm not complaining. I very gladly took on all that I did. And it's exciting. With this major clash of events and severe lack of time, I'll really have to depend on Him to manage my time properly and prioritise my activities. I have no idea how I'm gonna survive the next one month. But His grace is sufficient.

At the end of the day, may I be doing all this not just to serve, but because I love You.

No comments: