Monday, September 14, 2009

Wasn't a coincidence that I came across it I guess. It's a reminder, an extremely pressing reminder, to get off the couch and DO something. Yes...

It's been an interesting week. Couple of things here and there. It wasn't too pleasant but at the end of it, I'm very thankful for these friends. There is indeed a reason, I'm still learning, still trying to change.

Brief update on my week in school. I actually passed both my Math quizzes. What on earth? It's a relatively small weightage of our final grade, but thank God! On a different note, I'm probably about to make it to my Calculus tutor's "black" list.

Amazing. Was telling Val that I had stuff to tell her, and she actually figured out the essence of what I was gonna tell her, though I didn't even mention what kinda stuff. Uh, you could call it telepathy. Lol.

May each day, thought, action, word be purpose-driven, for You.

No comments: