Saturday, September 20, 2008

Prelims are OVER!!!!!!!!!! OVER OVER OVER!!!!!! Yeah there's still the A levels, but I desperately need a break now or I'll just go crazy. All I can say is that the past 2 weeks have been nightmarish but at the same time, thank God for this really taxing period, it made me learn. Yeah, till now, I STILL need a wake-up call. But I must believe that it will be the loudest, the most effective, the FINAL wake-up call. Cos with man, all this might seem impossible but with God, all things are possible!


Zilu a.k.a GENIUS flew off to the UK on monday. Went with Mingcong to send her off and there were quite a number of people there. Ancient CO seniors, apparently. Yeah, popular person HAHA. Was quite sad when I saw her walk in, but I didn't cry! Not like she'd be gone forever haha. Just talked to her online, glad she's adapting well! Yay, all the best there, Genius, and remember to tell me about cute guys!



Went to help Jieying with her A level art piece after bio paper 1 today. Quite a number of our class people went to help her, and I think it was really fun! We were supposed to glue paper maches haha. It was nice, having so many people there and talking loads of nonsense and laughing so much hahaha. Calvin and Taariq were super amusing, imitating all the weird noises of the songs they played lol. Anyway, most of them left by lunch time, while Shimin and I stayed to help. And Jieying treated us to Mos Burger! How nice. :) We were talking about the most retarded stuff over our lunch. About C-D-E-F and elements and whatever funny scientific terms that could have been probable names for our favourite person's kids HAHAHA. "Carbon Lim" LOL!!!!! After that, we went back to school to continue glueing the many small cracks. We finished around 6.30pm and after those many hours of bending, crawling around, kneeling on the hard floor, squinting for holes to paste pieces of paper over, I came up with a conclusion.
That I am too tall for all this.
LOL!!!! Anyway, take a look at Jieying's art piece!
Apologies, I realise it wasn't a fantastic shot. But it's about childhood and I think it's really cool, I'm sure Jieying will do well! GO GO GO Jieying! :D :D And yes, even though I'm too tall for all that bending, today was really fun! :D
I was really tired when I got home, cos I slept for only 3 hours last night. Was listening to my newly downloaded songs HAHA. When Valerie called me she thought I was dying or something hahaha. But I'm feeling very happy now, a temporal sense of liberation, hurray! And OMG, I'M GOING FOR CHEM TUITION TMR!!!!!!! Call me amazing. :)
Number one on my to-do list after prelims. Buy rope to tie myself to my study table!

No comments: