Sunday, April 15, 2007

there was the principal-parents session yesterday and it was hell boring. i bet they asked the J1s to go for the sole purpose of helping to carry the chairs back to the classrooms. the principal was addressing the parents nearly all the time. look around and you'll see the J1s doing their own stuff. i was listening to music and eating. and i'm glad my parents weren't there, or they'll have lots of complaints thrown to them. lol.


woots yesterday's co practice was probably the best one i had in a long time. MR TAY!!!!!!! hahahahaha. ahhhh. i conclude that i'm a timorous individual LOL. time to work on the ends of my notes. yikes.


omg i got into exco! i'm still a little incredulous about being the guanyue SL but jolie says it's for real so i guess it is. haha. quoting our fetch bio rep, "that's so fetch!" lol. i thought the announcement's reeeeeally early. but rest assured.. I WILL DO MY BEST!!!! MUAHAHA.


i listened to bedok south's CO SYF recording just now. and i realise their dizis yin se is INCREDIBLY GOOD. oman. i was quite stunned when i heard the bangdi solo for liangfeng. the yin se was sooooooooo good! it was a pity he/she went totally flat for the first note. otherwise.. I LOVE THE YIN SE!!!!!!!! hahaha.


i've been feeling happy these few days coz i managed to sell 5 of my tickets!!!! YEAH!!!!!! ain't i soooooo great! MY JUNIORS ARE GREAT TOO!!!!!! =D =D =D


argh there's a chem lecture test tmr and i know nuts about what we've covered so far. and i'm not doing ath about it omg i'm just digging my own grave ahhhhhhh!


yonghong called me just now to inform me about paiwei practice tmr, starting from 5pm. know what that means? byebye to my 4-hour nap sobx..... =( lol.

No comments: